Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, for those getting screened, for those diagnosed, and for family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands that come with screening, diagnosis, and treatment. There are many support services available to assist you.
- If you’re in need of local resources or financial assistance resources, contact Komen Oregon & SW Washington at 1.800.404.8241
- For free breast cancer screening information, call the Oregon ScreenWise program (dial 2-1-1) or the Washington Breast, Cervical, and Colon Health Program (800.992.1817)
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN (1.877.465.6636), a free breast care helpline, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trials visit BreastCancerTrials.org
- If you are living with metastatic breast cancer, visit one of these pages on komen.org: metastatic clinical trials and living with metastatic breast cancer
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen website