- Individuals of the Giving Circle & Friends of Komen
- Corporations, Foundations, & Organizations
- Event Fundraisers-Pacesetters & Go Getters
Giving Circle Program
We honor our major donors through membership in the Giving Circle program. Individuals, companies, or foundations who give a minimum of $1,000 annually to support our work receive opportunities to learn more about various programs and services which support people affected by breast cancer. Benefits include:
- Regional strategy update with Komen Oregon/SW Washington CEO over lunch or breakfast.
- Exclusive invitation to tour a Komen-funded research project.
- Exclusive invitation to participate on a research update call with national Komen scientists.
- Name recognition: annual report, website, and donor wall.
- Personalized correspondence and updates on Komen’s special initiatives.
- Personalized invitation to Komen’s major events.
- All membership benefits are extended to spouse/partner.
Friends of Komen Program
We pay tribute to rising donors with membership in the Friends of Komen Program. These individuals, companies, and foundations give a minimum of $500-$999 annually to support our mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever. Benefits include:
- Name recognition in annual report and website.
- Personalized correspondence and updates on Komen’s special initiative.
- Personalized invitations to Komen’s major events
For Additional Information:
Director of Development and Communications