Would you like a Komen representative to speak at your next event?
A Komen Oregon and SW Washington representative can be requested for health fairs and/or educational events sponsored by community groups, corporations, and other local organizations. We ask that you place your request at least three weeks in advance of your event in order to allow adequate time to schedule a speaker. A speaker can present on breast health and breast cancer information including:
- What is breast cancer?
- Who is at risk for breast cancer and what are the risk factors?
- How can I reduce my risk of getting breast cancer?
- How is it diagnosed and treated?
- What kind of support services are available?
- What is the role of Susan G. Komen Oregon and SW Washington in our community?
- Answer breast health questions from the audience
- The state of breast cancer in our community
To request a member of our Speakers Bureau to speak at your upcoming event or presentation, please complete the Speakers Bureau request form.
If you are in need of resources or educational materials for your organization or event, please contact 503-552-9160.