Komen Grants Program
As a grassroots organization, Komen works with local organizations to address breast cancer needs, as identified in the Community Profile, in a manner that works best in their communities. Komen funded projects focus on breast health and breast cancer disparities, in order to reach our Bold Goal of reducing the number of breast cancer deaths in the U.S. by 50% by 2026.
Types of Grants
- Small Grants / Project Support – Up to $2,000
- Community Grants
- Evidence-based education & survivor and forever fighter support – Up to $10,000
- Reducing Barriers to Care – Up to $20,000
- Patient Navigation – Up to $30,000
- Screening & Diagnostic Grants – Up to $60,000
For more information, visit the Apply for Funding page.
For questions about funding and to be added to our communications, contact:
Cindy Fletcher, Director of Programs