Accepting Corporate Donations
Susan G. Komen Invests in the Future of Breast Cancer Research
The Portland Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Event Races Towards their Fundraising Goal of $2.5 Million
A Promise Renewed: Komen in Our Next Decade
Wells Fargo commits $90,000 to Bring Susan G. Komen's Poder y Vida Initiative to Rockwood-Gresham
Kaiser Permanente joins Komen's Growing Latina Initiative
Susan G. Komen and Walgreens Announce Funding for Breast Cancer Treatment, Education and Support Services
Komen Kicks Off 2014 Race for the Cure
Welcome our Director of Programs Margaret Allee
OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Names Research Lab for Susan G. Komen
Komen's Advocacy Results in $1 Million for Oregon's Breast and Cervical Cancer Program
Providence Cancer Center Names Research Lab for Susan G. Komen
Komen's Latina Initiative Strengthened by Recent Grants and Media Partners
Meyer Memorial Trust Backs Latina Initiative
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
2013 Race for the Cure: History Made With On-Air Marriage Proposal to Breast Cancer Survivor
• Oregon Researchers Receive $225,000 from Komen
• Komen Lane County Breast Cancer Services Update
• Oregon Legislature Adds $700,000 for Early Detection
• Supreme Court Ruling Invalidates Myriad’s BRCA Gene Patents
• Judith Salerno is Komen's new national CEO
• Our Affiliate's Relationship with National Headquarters
• Komen Awards over $1 million for Life Saving Services
• The Seven Million Dollar Woman
• Leading the Fight to Save Lives with Komen Senate Bill 362...
• Eugene Race for the Cure Date Announced!
• Breast Cancer Issues Conference for Health Care Professionals...
• Komen's Premier Breast Cancer Issues Conferences Offers Hope, Support, Empowerment...
• Komen Awards $450,000 to Providence Cancer Center for Breast Cancer Research
• Eugene Race for the Cure Raises Awareness, Fuels Komen's Mission to Save Lives in Lane County and Beyond
• Eugene Race for the Cure Raises Awareness, Empowers College Students
• Local High Schools Unite for Breast Cancer Awareness
• Race for the Cure Event Advisory and Road Closure Information
• Renowned Women's Health Advocates to Speak at Race for the Cure
• Komen Oregon Statement on Leadership Transition at Susan G. Komen for the Cure Headquarters
• Komen Oregon Names Thomas Bruner New CEO
• 4.13.12 - Komen Oregon awards more than $2 million in grants for life-saving services
• 2.25.12 - Message of Gratitude from Komen Oregon CEO Chris McDonald
• 2.7.12, 10:15am - UPDATED Statement from Komen Oregon
• 2.7.12 - Karen Handel Resigns, Statement from Susan G. Komen for the Cure Founder and CEO, Nancy G. Brinker
• 2.6.12, 8:00pm - A letter to the editor, The Oregonian - Komen made a costly mistake
• 2.4.12, 8:47am - A Message to Our Supporters
• 2.3.12, 11:20pm - UPDATED Statement from Komen Oregon
• 2.3.12 - Statement from Susan G. Komen Board of Directors and Founder and CEO Nancy G. Brinker
• 2.2.12. - A Message from the Oregon & SW Washington Affiliate Board of Directors - Komen Oregon OPPOSES Headquarters' Decision
• Official Signing Ceremony of Senate Bill 433 with Governor Kitzhaber Takes Place...
• Senate Bill 433 Passes, Closes Gap in Oregon Healthcare System, Gives Uninsured Women a Fighting Chance
• Fifth Annual Lunch for the Cure raises over $230,000!
• Komen Catalyst Grant Awarded to Providence Cancer Center